Europe’s Leading Gynaecological Cancers Society
The European Society of Gynaecological Oncology (ESGO) was founded in 1983. Our vision: Best treatment and prevention of gynecological Cancers.
ESGO strives to improve the health and well-being of women with gynecological cancers through prevention, research, excellence in care, and education.
ESGO focuses special attention on education through eAcademy, an exclusive interactive educational online portal. The knowledge portal features the latest ESGO congresses presentations given by internationally-renowned speakers on specialized issues of clinical importance in gynecological oncology.
Get free trial eAcademy access as a special benefit for AGO members.
Learn more about all ESGO Membership benefits here.
- Access reduced pricing for the ESGO State of the Art Conference 2020 in Copenhagen and other educational and professional events
- Take part in the ESGO Exam
- Investigate all ESGO Fellowship opportunities
Learn from leading experts in the field
- Pay lower prices for the diverse selection of CME-accredited ESGO courses and practical workshops where you can practice your skills
- Hear about registration openings and new educational and surgical courses before anyone else
- Earn CME credits
- Learn about the latest research in the International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Benefit from learning opportunities for young professionals
Develop your skills at workshops and courses designed for your experience level, sign up for a Short Clinical Visit, attend the ESGO Masterclass in Gynaecological Oncology, volunteer for the LiFE Report, and More!
ESGO Mart 2021
Best of ESGO 2019
Best of ESGO 2017
Hirurgija karcinoma jajnika
Karcinom grlića materice
Ne-epitelijalni tumori jajnika kod adolescenata i osoba mlađe životne dobi
ESGO Pocket Guidelines